Get a Presence within the United States with FDA.COM and become the leader in information to the market.
Offering Unlimited Revenue Streams: - FDA.COM offers unlimited revenue possibilities based upon the project user requirements. The site has the capabilities to rival all other similar websites, with revenue potential possibilities such as, but not limited to;
• Advertisement Opportunities Top Banner o Quarterly Ads can start at $3,000.00 per Month x 12 Months = $36,000.00 annually. Conservative Estimate.
- - - Could also add rotating ad banner capabilities to include up to three (3) Vendors could bring in a potential revenue of $108,000 annually
- - - AdSense Opportunities Side Banners
- - - Quarterly Ads can start at $1000.00 per Month x 12 Month = $12,000.00 annually
- - - Up to Six (6) Rotating Alternating Side Banners = $72,000.00 Annually
- - - AdSense Opportunities
• News Media Site for Food and Drug Assistance
• News Media supporting government activities for CDER, CBER, CDRH, CVM, ORA, DEA, NIH, HHS, CFSAN, etc.
• Consumer site of FDA.COM companion for the government FDA.GOV site
• Training and Development Portals
• Drug and Device Technology
• WebMD type of services
• Specific focus and Subscriber targeted feeds
• Advertisements for Business to Business Directory
Providing extensive Auditing, Training and Remediation services supporting FDA regulated industries working under the various standards (cGMP, cGCP, cGLP, Systems) with one goal, to provide reliable Auditing, Remediation, Validation, Consulting, Training, and Quality Assurance services that efficiently provide the assistance needed to help our clients succeed. Our Scope of Audit Objectives
US FDA - WHO - EMeA - GMP - GLP - GCP
The Validation Group, Inc. (TVG) has extensive experience within the FDA regulated industries working under the various standards (cGMP, cGCP, cGLP, Systems) with one goal, to provide reliable Validation Consulting, Training, and Quality Assurance services that efficiently provide the assistance needed to help our clients succeed.
The IT Group
Providing Managed 21 CFR Part 11 Integration Solutions and Services Providing Design, Installation, Validation & Services all in a Turn-Key Price
GMP Publications, Inc. (http://www.gmppublications.com) is the world’s leading distributor of the Federal Regulation mini-handbooks and publications with over 21,000 Quality and Regulatory Customers purchasing and distributing to millions of industry professionals world-wide. In business since 2002, GMP Publications and its subsidiaries have been providing regulatory and quality guidance publications and services to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Food, Dietary Supplements and Cosmetic industries.